Rental Karts Open to the Public - Ages 14 Years and Up!
Go Kart Rentals in Houston, TX
Get into your top-of-the-line go kart rental and get started—even if you've never driven a go-kart before. Kart racing is a fun, interactive (and a maybe a little bit competitive) experience that is never the same twice. You won't be able to stop at just one race! Speedsportz Racing Park is just north of Houston, and we are easily accessible from Conroe, The Woodlands, Humble, Kingwood, Spring, and, thanks to the Grand Parkway (SH 99), even Tomball, Cypress, and Katy!
This Fun, Fast Outdoor Go-Kart racing is like nothing you've ever experienced!
Speedsportz Racing Park offers single and multi-race packages that will be sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
Rental Kart Racing - No Reservations
GO KART RENTAL FOR FIVE RACES: $95
*Race Prices are Per Person
*Each Race is a 10-minute on track session
One Race $30 - Two Races $50 - Three Races $65
Additional Costs: $2.50 per person for Head Sock or bring your own DOT Certified, Closed Face Helmet.
By signing our waiver, you agree to pay for all crash damage you cause to the go kart and property.
Available Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
from 3pm to 6pm Only!
Happy Hour Pricing = Buy Two Races, Get One FREE
For more information on go kart rentals or information about our racing complex, including track information, kart speeds, and requirements to race, contact us now and a member of our team will be happy to assist you!
If you’re ready to ride, grab your friends and come by Speedsportz Racing Park in North East Houston for a great time!
Requirements & Advisory
- All Rental Kart Racers must be at least 14 years old and 60" Tall in order to safely reach the gas and brake pedals
- Racers 8 to 13 years - We have Two-Seater Karts which will be piloted by one of our Track Crew. Call 866-607-7223 before heading to the track to ensure they are available.
- Ladies, if you are Pregnant or think you may be Pregnant we advise you not to race.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we believe to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- If you’re unsure if you can safely and comfortably drive our Rental Karts please stop by and try one on
- Closed-toed shoes are highly recommended
- Long hair must be secured in a ponytail and tucked in the back of shirt or jacket
- By signing our waiver, you agree to pay for all crash damage you cause to the go kart and property.