2021 Greater Houston Race Series Schedule
Our Series Collaboration with Gulf Coast Karter's
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
Questions? Call 866-607-7223 x105
2021 Greater Houston Race Series Dates
All 'Club Level' Races at Speedsportz and Gulf Coast Karters will be considered ONE Series with Spring and Fall Championships.
The Spring and Fall Championships will be crowned on your BEST 6 of 8 Races (One Drop from Each Track)
Please note that for all Greater Houston events, you are allowed to run either VP C12 or MS98L along with the ELF HTX909 or Motul 2T. During the first year of any major changes, we know that people have inventory of the old product. To ensure that there is no waste, we are allowing either fuel and oil. Please remember that this is for the Greater Houston Race Series Events only.
For questions about the fuel and oil for TSRS and SKUSA please see their rulebook.
Race #1 - 1/24 GCKI
Race #2 - 2/7 SRP
Race #3 - 2/21 GCKI
Race #4 - 3/7 SRP
Race #5 - 4/11 GCKI
Race #6 - 5/16 GCKI
Race #7 - 6/6 SRP
Race #8 - 6/27 SRP
Race #1 - 7/18 GCKI
Race #2 - 8/8 SRP
Race #3 - 8/22 GCKI
Race #4 - 9/5 SRP
Race #5 - 10/10 GCKI
Race #6 - 10/31 SRP
Race #7 - 11/14 GCKI
Race #8 - 12/11 SRP *2021 Spring & Fall Championship Celebration to Follow*
Annual Reindeer Run 206 Endurance Race 12/18
SRP Race Registration
Entry Fee: $65 Members - $95 Non-Members
$10 per person Insurance Wristband
SRP Online Registration Closes at Midnight Prior to Race
Speedsportz does not Rent Transponders - Click here to visit MyLaps where you can make your purchase.
You'll need to create a MyLaps Account, Activate, Perform Updates and Charge your New Transponder prior to the event!
To register for our next race, click the Event Registration button below!
SRP Day Races
7:30am - Gate Opens
8:00am: Track Opens & Registration Opens in Kart Shop
9:00am: Controlled Practice Begins - One Round - 10 minutes
Mandatory Drivers Meeting Following Practice - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
Classes will cycle through in order determined by the Race Director - Lunch/Dinner Breaks will be announced in the Drivers Meeting
1. Qualifying: KK-6 Minutes; All Others-8 Minutes
2. Heat: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-10 Laps; All Others-12 Laps
3. Main Event: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-12 Laps; All Others-14 Laps
Kid Kart - BOX Stock Honda Only (150lbs) - 5 thru 8 years
SKUSA Classes: (Visit SKUSA Rules for Weight)
- Micro-Swift - 7 thru 10 years (225lbs) - Evinco Blue
- Mini-Swift - 9 thru 13 years (245lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Junior - 12-15 years (320lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Senior - 16+ years (360lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Master - 30+ years (380lbs) - Evinco Blue
- X30 Junior - 12 - 15 years - (320lbs) - Evinco Blue
- X30 Senior - 15+ years (365lbs) - Evinco Red
- X30 Master - 30+ years (395lbs) - Evinco Red
- Shifter All* - 16+ years - Evinco Red *Mandatory Air Box on Shifters
Briggs & Stratton Classes:
- 206 Cadet - 7 thru 13 years - 240lbs- Evinco Blue
- 206 Junior - 12 thru 15 years - 310lbs - Evinco Blue
- 206 Senior - 15+ years - 360lbs - Evinco Blue
- 206 Heavy - 15+ years - 390lbs - Evinco Blue
Depending on entries, some classes will run together to be determined race-day.
IAME Class Rules
All IAME Classes will run strict SKUSA Rules
BRIGGS CLASS RULES
All Briggs & Stratton Classes will run Briggs Rules