2019 Speedsportz Racing Schedule
11 Races - One Speedsportz Championship!
10 Races - Greater Houston Championship Collaboration with Gulf Coast Karters!
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
2019 Racing Schedule
Speedsportz Pro Track Race Dates
1/19/19 - Pro Race 1 & GHRS 1* - Day Race
2/3/19 – Pro Race 2 - Day Race
3/17/19 – Pro Race 3 & GHRS 3 - Day Race
4/20/19 – Pro Race 4* - Day Race
5/19/19 – Pro Race 5 & GHRS 5 - Day Race
6/22/19 – Pro Race 6 - Night Race
7/27/19 – Pro Race 7 & GHRS 7 - Night Race
8/31/19 – Pro Race 8 - Night Race
9/28/19 – Pro Race 9 & GHRS 9 - Night Race
10/27/19 – Pro Race 10 - Day Race
11/9/19 – Pro Race 11 & Championship Ceremony - Day Race
12/8/19 – Reindeer Run (LO206 Race for Cash)
*denotes date change
2019 Update - For a Race Class to be considered in our Speedsportz Championship, there must be at least 3 Racers in the Race Class for 9 of our 11 races.
Entry Fee: $65 Members - $95 Non-Members
$5 per person Insurance Wristband
Online Registration Closes at Midnight the Night Prior to Race
Speedsportz does not Rent Transponders - Click here to visit MyLaps where you can make your purchase.
You'll need to create a MyLaps Account, Activate, Perform Updates and Charge your New Transponder prior to the event!
To register for our next race, click the Event Registration button below!
9:00am: Registration Opens in Kart Shop
9:00am - 11:00am: Controlled Practice **Transponders Mandatory for 2nd Practice Session**
10:30am: Registration Closes
11:15am: Mandatory Drivers Meeting - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
2:00pm: Registration Opens
4:00pm: Controlled Practice **Transponders Mandatory for 2nd Practice Session**
5:00pm: Registration Closes
6:15pm: Mandatory Drivers Meeting - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
Classes will cycle through in order determined by the Race Director - Lunch/Dinner Breaks will be announced in the Drivers Meeting
1. Qualifying: KK-6 Minutes; All Others-8 Minutes
2. Heat: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-10 Laps; All Others-12 Laps
3. Main Event: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-12 Laps; All Others-14 Laps
Kid Kart - BOX Stock Honda Only (150lbs) - 5 thru 8 years
SKUSA Classes: (Visit SKUSA Rules for Weight)
- Micro-Swift - 7 thru 10 years (225lbs) - Evinco Blue
- Mini-Swift - 9 thru 13 years (245lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Junior - 12-15 years (330lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Senior - 16+ years (360lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Master - 30+ years (380lbs) - Evinco Blue
- X30 Junior - 12 - 15 years - (320lbs) - Evinco Blue
- IAME X30 Senior - 15+ years (365lbs) - Evinco Red
- IAME X30 Master - 30+ years (405lbs) - Evinco Red
- Senior Shifter* - 15+ years - Stock Moto - Evinco Red
- Master Shifter* - 30+ years - Stock Moto - Evinco Red
*Mandatory Air Box on Shifters
Briggs & Stratton Classes:
- 206 Cadet - 7 thru 14 years - 240lbs- Evinco Blue
- 206 Senior - 15+ years - 360lbs - Evinco Blue
- 206 Heavy - 15+ years - 390lbs - Evinco Blue
- Rotax DD2 - 15+ years - 405lbs - Evinco Red
Depending on entries, some classes will run together to be determined race-day.
IAME Class Rules
All IAME Classes will run strict SKUSA Rules
BRIGGS CLASS RULES
All Briggs & Stratton Classes will run Briggs Rules
ROTAX CLASS RULES
All Rotax Classes will run Rotax Technical Regulations