2023 Speedsportz Race Series Schedule
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
Questions? Call 832-432-4703
2023 Speedsportz Race Series Dates
The 2023 Nine Race Speedsportz Championship will be crowned on your BEST 8 of 9 Races*
Please note that for all Speedsportz Two-Stroke events, you are allowed to run
VP MS98L or Aspen along with the ELF HTX909 or Motul 2T.
For questions about the tires, fuel and oil for SWRC, TSRS and USPKS please refer to their rulebook.
Race 1 - January 29th - Postponed to Sunday, February 5th
Race 2 - February 19th
Race 3 - June 10th - Night Race
Race 4 - July 22nd - Night Race
Race 5 - August 19th - Night Race - Double Points!!!
Race 6 - September 9th - Day Race
Race 7 - October 15th
Race 8 - Cancelled
Race 9 - December 16th - Double Points!!** New Date
Annual Reindeer Run - 206 Endurance Race - December 17th - Cash Prizes!** New Date
*Championship Celebration TBA
SRP Race Registration
Entry Fee: $75 Members - $125 Non-Members
$10 per person Insurance Wristband
SRP Online Registration Closes at Midnight Prior to Race
Speedsportz does not Rent Transponders - Click here to visit MyLaps where you can make your purchase.
You'll need to create a MyLaps Account, Activate, Perform Updates and Charge your New Transponder prior to the event!
To register for our next race, click the Event Registration button below!
7:30am - Gate Opens
8:00am: Track Opens & Registration Opens in Kart Shop
9:00am: Controlled Practice Begins - Two Rounds - 10 minutes
11:00am: Mandatory Drivers Meeting Following Practice - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
12:30pm: Gate Opens
2:30pm: Track Opens & Registration Opens in Kart Shop
3:30pm: Controlled Practice Begins - Two Rounds - 10 minutes
5:30pm: Mandatory Drivers Meeting - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
Classes will cycle through in order determined by the Race Director - Lunch/Dinner Breaks will be announced in the Drivers Meeting
1. Qualifying: KK-6 Minutes; All Others-8 Minutes
2. Heat: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-10 Laps; All Others-12 Laps
3. Main Event: KK-8 Laps; Cadet-12 Laps; All Others-14 Laps
Kid Kart - BOX Stock Honda Only (150lbs) - 5 thru 8 years
- Micro-Swift - 7 thru 10 years (220lbs) - Evinco Blue
- Mini-Swift - 9 thru 13 years (235lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Junior - 12 thru 15 years (320lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Senior - 16+ years (360lbs) - Evinco Blue
- KA100 Master - 30+ years (380lbs) - Evinco Blue
Briggs & Stratton Classes:
- 206 Cadet - 7 thru 13 years - 240lbs- Evinco Blue
- 206 Junior - 12 thru 15 years - 310lbs - Evinco Blue
- 206 Senior - 15+ years - 360lbs - Evinco Blue
- 206 Heavy - 15+ years - 390lbs - Evinco Blue
Depending on entries, some classes will run together to be determined race-day.
IAME Class Rules
All IAME Classes will run SKUSA Rules
BRIGGS CLASS RULES
All Briggs & Stratton Classes will run Briggs Rules