Speedsportz League Racing Guidelines
Speedsportz Racing League is the easiest way for both adults and juniors to get involved in the Houston-area competitive racing scene. The competition is fierce and the challenge is thrilling!
Adults race for seven weeks, Juniors race for five, to see who ends up in the Winner’s Circle! Trophies are awarded for 1st - 3rd in each class and a Sponsored Track Race in our 206 BirelArt Kart from the Alan Rudolph Racing Academy.
2019 Fall Adult League begins August 21st
- Light 16+ years, 200lbs. or less
- Heavy 16+ years, 201lbs. and more
- Scale on Pit Road to weigh in
- Drivers may wear weight, but cannot add to kart
- 7 Races with 1 Drop
- $60 per week
- Registration Ends at 6:15pm
- Drivers Meeting at 6:30pm
- Warm Up/ Qualifying - 8 mins
- Heat 1 – 8 Laps
- Heat 2 - 8 Laps
- Main – 10 Laps
- Random Assignment Trackside
- All Drivers will receive points based on their Finishing position in each Heat and Main
- Bonus Points Awarded to Fastest Qualifier and Fastest Lap in the Main
- Driver with the Highest Points at the end of the Series will be the League Champion
- In the event of a tie, whoever Qualified fastest in the final Main gets the win
- Trophy for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each Class
- Winner of each Class gets a Sponsored Track Race in our 206 BirelArt Kart
Download the Speedsportz League RulebookDOWNLOAD PDF
2019 Fall Adult League
7 Weeks beginning August 21st
Dates Include: August 21-September 4-September 19*-October 2-October 16-November 14*-November 21*
For all other information, please refer to the League Racing Guidelines above.
Online Pre-Registration to Guarantee Entry
Check Your League Points
We will update the league standings once a week. Use the button below to download the current results.