Questions? Call 866-607-7223 x106
Kart Racing League
Speedsportz Racing League is a kart racing league that provides our riders with the easiest way for both adults and juniors to get involved in the Houston-area competitive racing scene. The competition is fierce and the challenge is thrilling!
Adults race for rounds to see who ends up in the Winner’s Circle! Trophies are awarded for 1st - 3rd in each class and a Sponsored Track Race in our 206 BirelArt Kart from the Alan Rudolph Racing Academy.
2021 Sportsman Schedule
- Light 16+ years, 200lbs. or less
- Heavy 16+ years, 201lbs. and more
- Scale on Pit Road to weigh in
- Drivers may wear weight, but cannot add to kart
Kart Racing League Cost
- 7 Races with 1 Drop
- $60 per week
- Registration Ends at 6:15pm
- Drivers Meeting at 6:30pm
- Warm Up/ Qualifying - 8 mins
- Heat 1 – 8 Laps
- Main – 10 Laps
- Random Assignment Trackside
- We provide a Rental Kart and All Driving Equipment necessary to race
- You have the option to bring your own closed face DOT Approved Helmet and optional gloves, jacket etc.
- All Drivers will receive points based on their Finishing position in each Heat and Main
- Bonus Points Awarded to Fastest Qualifier and Fastest Lap in the Main
- Driver with the Highest Points at the end of the Series will be the League Champion
- In the event of a tie, whoever Qualified fastest in the final Main gets the win
- League Champion Awards for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each Class
- Winner of each Class gets a Sponsored Track Race in our 206 BirelArt Kart
Download the Speedsportz League Rulebook
Contact us today for more information on our kart racing leagues at Speedsportz Racing Park in North East Houston today. No matter your age, come enjoy some friendly competition on the track
2021 League Racing
Spring League - 7 Weeks beginning January 20th
Fall League - 7 Weeks beginning July 7th
For all other information, please refer to the League Racing Guidelines above.
Online Pre-Registration to Guarantee Entry
Check Your League Points
We will update the league standings once a week. Use the button below to download the current results.