Open to the Public!
Get into your top-of-the-line rental kart and get started -- even if you've never driven a go-kart before. Kart racing is a fun, interactive (and a maybe a little bit competitive) experience that is never the same twice. You won't be able to stop at just one race! Speedsportz Racing Park is just north of Houston, and we are easily accessible from Conroe, The Woodlands, Humble, Kingwood, Spring, and, thanks to the Grand Parkway (SH 99), even Tomball, Cypress, and Katy!
This outdoor kart racing experience is like nothing you've ever experienced!
Speedsportz Racing Park offers single and multi-race packages that will be sure to get your adrenaline pumping! However, if that's not enough, check out our Kart Racing Experience utilizing our 125cc TaG Karts. Those high-speed go-karts are capable of 70mph!
Each Race is a 10-minute track session, approximately 12 laps.
One Race: $25*
Two Races: $45*
Three Races: $60*
*Race Prices are Per Person
New! Summer Family Fun Pass $199 =
2 Races for up to 5 Drivers
Going on June 1 to August 31
Happy Hour Pricing
Available Wednesday - Thursday from 3 PM - 9 PM
Friday from 3 PM - 6 PM
Happy Hour = Buy Two Races, Get One FREE
Bonus! Half-Priced Beer during Happy Hour Only
5+ Racers Strongly Recommend Calling Ahead!
To Guarantee Your Group Races Together - Let Us Know You're Coming - Call 866-607-7223 x106
Requirements & Advisory
- All Rental Kart Racers must be at least 13 years old and 60" Tall in order to safely reach the gas and brake pedals
- Racers 8 to 12 years - We have Two-Seater Karts which will be piloted by one of our Track Crew. Call 866-607-7223 x106 before heading to the track to ensure they are available.
- Ladies, if you are Pregnant or think you may be Pregnant we advise you not to race.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we believe to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- If you’re unsure if you can safely and comfortably drive our Rental Karts please stop by and try one on
- Closed-toed shoes are highly recommended
- Long hair must be secured in a ponytail and tucked in the back of shirt or jacket
We Race Rain or Shine!