2018 Speedsportz Racing
Join us for our Inaugural Race Season!
10 Races - One Speedsportz Championship!
10 Races - Greater Houston Championship Collaboration with Gulf Coast Karters!
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
Kart Racing Schedule
Day Races: January 28 - February 25 - March 18* - April 22
Night Races: May 19* - June 23 - July 28* - August 18 - September 29*
Day Race: October 27* - Followed by Championship Ceremony
*Points collaboration with Gulf Coast Karters for Greater Houston Championship
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE-CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
Pre-Registration Entry Fee is $75 per class - $5 per Insurance Band
Day of Race Registration is $100 per class
*For Speedsportz Races NO Membership Required*
Speedsportz does not Rent Transponders - Click here to visit MyLaps where you can make your purchase.
You'll need to create a MyLaps Account, Activate, Perform Updates and Charge your New Transponder prior to the event!
To register for our next race, click the Event Registration button below!
9:00am: Open Practice - **Transponders Mandatory for 2nd Practice Session**
10:00am: Registration Closes
11:00am: Mandatory Drivers Meeting - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
Classes will cycle through in order determined by the Race Director
1. Qualifying: KK-6 Minutes; All Others-8 Minutes
- 30 Minute Lunch Break -
2. Heat: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-10 Laps; All Others-12 Laps
3. Main Event: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-12 Laps; All Others-14 Laps
Kid Kart - BOX Stock Honda Only (150lbs) - 5 thru 8 years
SKUSA Classes: (Visit SKUSA Rules for Weight)
- Micro-Swift - 7 thru 10 years (225lbs)
- Mini-Swift - 9 thru 13 years (245lbs)
- X30 Junior - 12 - 15 years - IAME X30 Only (320lbs) *Effective 1/1/18 26mm Exhaust Part #X30125368A
- IAME Senior - 15+ years (365lbs) - IAME X-30 or IAME Leopard (original and MY09)
- IAME Master - 30+ years (405lbs) - IAME X-30 or IAME Leopard (original and MY09)
- Senior Shifter* - 15+ years - Stock Moto
- Master Shifter* - 30+ years - Stock Moto
*Mandatory Air Box on Shifters
Briggs & Stratton Classes:
- 206 Senior - 15+ years - 360lbs
- 206 Heavy - 15+ years - 390lbs
- Rotax DD2 - 15+ years
Depending on entries, some classes will run together to be determined race-day.
IAME Class Rules
All IAME Classes will run strict SKUSA Rules
BRIGGS CLASS RULES
All Briggs & Stratton Classes will run Briggs Rules
ROTAX CLASS RULES
All Rotax Classes will run Rotax Technical Regulations