2018 Speedsportz Racing
Join us for our Inagural Race Season!
10 Races - One Speedsportz Championship!
10 Races - Greater Houston Championship Collaboration with Gulf Coast Karters!
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
Kart Racing Schedule
Day Races: January 28 - February 25 - March 18* - April 22
Night Races: May 19* - June 23 - July 28* - August 18 - September 29*
Day Race: October 27* - Followed by Championship Ceremony
*Points collaboration with Gulf Coast Karters for Greater Houston Championship
SERIES SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE-CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!
Entry Fee is $75 per class - $5 per Insurance Band
*For Speedsportz Races NO Membership Required*
Speedsportz does not Rent Transponders - Please visit MyLaps to purchase here:
You'll need to create a MyLaps Account, Activate, Perform Updates
and Charge your New Transponder prior to the event!
To register for our next race, click the button below!
9:00am - Open Practice - Registration Opens
10:00am - Registration Closes
11:00am - Mandatory Drivers Meeting - Parent & Child Required for Kid Kart & Cadet
Classes will cycle through in order determined by the Race Director
1. Qualifying: KK-6 Minutes; All Others-8 Minutes
2. Heat: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-10 Laps; All Others-12 Laps
3. Main Event: KK-6 Laps; Cadet-12 Laps; All Others-14 Laps
- Kid Kart - BOX Stock Honda Only (150lbs) - 5 thru 8 years
SKUSA Classes: (Visit SKUSA Rules for Weight)
- Micro-Swift - 7 thru 10 years
- Mini-Swift - 9 thru 13 years
- X30 Junior - 12 - 14 years - IAME X30 Only
- IAME Senior - 15+ years - IAME X-30 or IAME Leopard (original and MY09)
- IAME Master - 30+ years - IAME X-30 or IAME Leopard (original and MY09)
- Senior Shifter* - 15+ years - Stock Moto
- Master Shifter* - 30+ years - Stock Moto
Briggs & Stratton Classes:
- 206 Senior - 15+ years - 360lbs
- 206 Heavy - 30+ years - 390lbs
- Rotax DD2 - 15+ years
Depending on entries, some classes will run together to be determined race-day.
*Mandatory Air Box on Shifters
IAME Class Rules
All IAME Classes will run strict SKUSA Rules
BRIGGS CLASS RULES
All Briggs & Stratton Classes will run Briggs Rules
ROTAX CLASS RULES
All Rotax Classes will run Rotax Technical Regulations